Friday, March 17, 2017

Selling some books from my collection

The time has come to allow some of my book collection to find new homes. I've had some of these for well over a decade. Gosh that sounds like a long time these days.

I've put them up on ebay and they should all end around the 23rd of March. Some real gems for your collection, including Willem de Kooning at the National Gallery of Art in DC. Mark Grotjahn from his LA gallery Blum & Poe. Olivier Mosset from his first large monograph. Frank Stella from his show at Mnuchin Gallery. And Simon Hantai from his show in Munster...a very rare catalog.

Thanks for viewing.
Click the image below to go to the page.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/demosu/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Columbus, Ohio, United States

Labels

Followers

There was an error in this gadget